Re: [Cluster-devel] Cluster 3.0.0 final stable release

Hello Fabio,

Am Mittwoch, den 08.07.2009, 23:10 +0200 schrieb Fabio M. Di Nitto:
> The cluster team and its community are proud to announce the 3.0.0 final
> release from the STABLE3 branch.
>
> "And now what?"
>
> The STABLE3 branch will continue to receive bug fixes and improvements
> as feedback from our community and users will flow in.
> Regular update releases will be available to sync with corosync/openais
> releases and new kernels (for gfs1-kernel module).
>
> In order to build the 3.0.0 release you will need:
>
> - corosync 1.0.0
> - openais 1.0.0
> - linux kernel 2.6.29

are there any (even untested) patches for kernel 2.6.30 gfs1 out there?

We plan to move from stable2 to stable3 on our test-systems soonish and
want to move up to 2.6.30 for gfs2 fixes but still want use gfs1 for
performance comparsion...

thanks,

Marc