Re: [Cluster-Devel] Submitting two new resource plugins to the project

Hi Fabio,

El mié, 10-06-2009 a las 18:57 +0200, Fabio M. Di Nitto escribió:
> On Wed, 2009-06-10 at 16:57 +0200, Rafael Micó Miranda wrote:
>

> > > So, I would like to receive the instructions to submit this two
> > > resources to the project to improve them, test them and find any bugs
> > > that could still be in the code. I have made some testing but of course
> > > they need much more to allow them be put into the main project.
> > >
> > > Sincerely yours,
> >
> > I received not even a simple reply, no one will help me?
>
> Rafael,
>
> I already explained to you how to submit the agents:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2009-June/msg00003.html
>
> and so did Jonathan Brassow:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/linux-cluster/2009-June/msg00015.html
>
> Please just post them with the minimal info required to properly review
> them.
>
> Cheers,
> Fabio

I was looking for some more "formal" questions. Here's the info:

Package Versions: all are from the RHEL 5.3 ISOs:
cman-2.0.98-1.el5.x86_64
openais-0.80.3-22.el5.x86_64
rgmanager-2.0.46-1.el5.x86_64
lvm2-cluster-2.02.40-7.el5.x86_64

I don't know anything about git trees so, can I attach the files in an
e-mail?

Thanks,

--
Rafael Micó Miranda