Re: [Cluster-Devel] Submitting two new resource plugins to the project

On Wed, 2009-06-10 at 23:42 +0200, Rafael Micó Miranda wrote:
> I was looking for some more "formal" questions.

Don't worry about those. If people have questions, they will ask :)

>  Here's the info:

> Package Versions: all are from the RHEL 5.3 ISOs:
> cman-2.0.98-1.el5.x86_64
> openais-0.80.3-22.el5.x86_64
> rgmanager-2.0.46-1.el5.x86_64
> lvm2-cluster-2.02.40-7.el5.x86_64
>
> I don't know anything about git trees so, can I attach the files in an
> e-mail?

Yes that's absolutely fine. As I said we don't have a formal
contribution procedure and we don't want people to go crazy learning
git. So just choose whatever is simpler for you and we will take care of
the technicalities.

Cheers