[Cluster-devel] GFS2 git tree & merging

Hi,

Now that both the GFS2 -nmw git tree and the pending tracing code had
been merged, I've rebased the -nmw tree and added the GFS2 tracepoints
patch. The plan is to merge this in the current window as it has already
been posted several times and reviewed by several people. I'll send a
pull request to Linus some time in the next few days and its likely to
be sooner rather than later,