[Cluster-devel] GNBD Scalability Fixes

I found and fixed a major deadlock bug in the GNBD server which prevents GNBD scalability. I also have implemented an enhancement which supports a GNBD client importing a specific GNBD from a server instead of having to import all GNBDs exported by a server. What is the process for getting these changes approved and applied?

Thanks,
Shannon