[Cluster-devel] Update of GFS2 -nmw git tree

Hi,

I've juts rebased to Linus' latest kernel and also pushed almost all the
outstanding patches which I have queued here. The only missing patches
from the current tree are the one to export quota_send_warning() and the
patch to make use of it in GFS2. I'm working on an XFS patch to make use
of that function too.

The current tree contains all the ACL patches for GFS2 and also all the
remaining quota patches which implement the XFS-style interface to
quotas.

>From an upstream point of view, probably the next thing which I want to
look at is truncate,