[Cluster-devel] A couple of DLM patches

Hi,

The first of these patches adds the lockspace name to all dlm uevents
so that in future it will be possible for dlm_controld to do something
similar to gfs_controld in terms of parsing the messages. I couldn't
see any other information that might be useful to know, other than the
lockspace name.

The second patch is designed to fix the annoying lockdep warnings
which we see when mounting gfs2 filesystems due to the rwsem in
the dlm.