[Cluster-devel] Re: gfs2-utils: master - gfs_controld: Remove three unused functions

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 02:55:04PM +0000, Steven Whitehouse wrote:
> gfs_controld: Remove three unused functions
>
> These functions are not called from anywhere and appear
> to be left over from earlier times.

They were just added, but in translating the dlm_controld patch to
gfs_controld I missed the bits that called them (both in
cluster.git/STABLE3 and gfs2-utils.git)  I'll reapply this bit with the
bits that are missing.

Dave