[Cluster-devel] Status

Sorry this is late, it was a bank holiday in the UK yesterday.

W/C 24th August

Monday:
- Looking into clvmd errors on Rawhide
  Working with LVM team to resolve & test
- Tried filing errata again. it seemed to work :)
  Now done 5.3.z and 5.4.z

Tuesday:
- Interviewing Angus Salkeld
- General mucking about with STABLE3

Wednesday:
- Failing to file expenses
- Setting up VMs so I can do cross-hosted clusters
  (that's harder than it sounds)

Thursday:
- Ill overnight, feeling a bit wobbly this morning, not sure why. taking it easy
- Patch testing
- writing a cman_tool for a cman-less world
  Some odd problems, need to investigate

Friday:
- Working on quorumtool for corosync, a replacement for cman_tool
  in master, but also generally helpful!
- This uncovered four bugs that I needed to fix to get it to work!