Re: [Cluster-devel] ccs_config_dump / ccs_config_validate

On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 11:01 -0500, David Teigland wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 07, 2009 at 07:42:38AM +0100, Christine Caulfield wrote:
> > >- it can be confusing to users to see pipes and some shell magic
> > >commands happening. After all we don't print all the calls we do
> > >everywhere because the user doesn't really need to know all the internal
> > >magic.
>
> My whole point is that it's the plain "ccs_config_validate" that's confusing
> to users, and printing more detail makes it *less* confusing!

did you try the -v option in the version I committed a few hours ago
based on your previous suggestions? :)

Skipping the rest of the email for obvious reasons :)))

So unless I am missing something, the current implementation does
exactly what you have been asking for.