Re: [Cluster-devel] GFS2: A quota of quota patches

Steven Whitehouse wrote:
This set of patches is a start towards the overall goal of making
the GFS2 quota system accessible via a generic interface. In this
case I've chosen the XFS style quota interface because it is closer
to GFS2's existing quota system in terms of features.

- SNIP -

does this mean we need to sync a userland release with a kernel one?

If this is the case, then please let´s coordinate the landing of the changes in STABLE3 release together with the new kernel release with this new quota code.