[Cluster-devel] Mostly quotas

Here is my current patch queue. I plan to push these into the
-nmw git tree shortly. Patch 5 is the only non-quota patch in this
set. The edited highlights:

 - Allows querying of the current state of quotas (on/off/account)
 - Allows syncing of quotas via the new API
 - Allows querying of user/group quotas via the new API
 - Preserves the existing API
 - Cleans up the quota code
 - Fixes up error reporting for the quota sync operation

TODO:
 - Setting of quotas via the XFS API
 - Possible further ehnancements:
   - Split the on/off/account settings so that they can be set for users and
     group independently
   - Count the number of quota warn & hardlimit violations
   - Report quota events via netlink (bz #337691)
 - More testing