[Cluster-devel] GFS2: Another quota of quotas

Linus pulled the -nmw tree a few days ago, and I've rebased the tree
with a couple of minor patches in there. In the mean time I've been
working on the quota subsystem, and here is my current set of quota
patches which I hope that I'll be able to roll into the -nmw tree
fairly shortly now.

I've done some basic testing, but more remains to be done,