[Cluster-devel] GFS2: Git tree update

Hi,

Since -rc1 is now out, I've rebased the -nmw git tree to that. Also I've
temporarily dropped out the patch removing the sysfs files as there
appears to still be some userspace issues there. I'll resubmit that
patch once those issues are dealt with.

I've also pushed in the patch for making the subsequent meta mounts work
correctly. Its a slightly different version to the last one, since the
bd_mount_sem has gone away, but is otherwise identical,