[Cluster-devel] OCF RA dev guide: final heads up

Folks,

I've heard a few positive and zero negative reviews about the current
OCF resource agent dev guide draft, so I intend to publish a first
released version early next week. It's going to go up on the
linux-ha.org web site initially, and will stay there until it finds a
better home.

If anyone has objections, please let me know.

The current draft is here:

http://people.linbit.com/~florian/ra-dev-guide/ (HTML)
http://people.linbit.com/~florian/ra-dev-guide.pdf (PDF)

Cheers,