Re: [Cluster-devel] fixing cpg names in 3.0.8?

David,

> How about making corosync-cpgtool default to the -e behavior, and making
> -e = escape unprintable characters in group name ?

This can be done quickly, but I don't understand what is that good for
and how does it help. Internally (in cpg exec) names are compared with
full length. This behavior doesn't change from Whitetank. Only thing
what changed was addition of cpgtool, which will notice you on this (in
reality, testcpg, ... will display 0x00 too, but it not visible).

Regards,
  Honza