[Cluster-devel] cluster3 man pages

David Teigland teigland at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 16:28:09 UTC 2010

In the process of updating content in my cluster3 man pages, I also tried
to align the style/structure/etc with this stanard:

http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/online/pages/man7/man-pages.7.html

I think it would be nice to try to sync up all our man pages with those
conventions, it's been somewhat ad hoc in the past.  The following which
I've updated should be mostly in line with the standard, so you can copy
bits from them:

cluster.conf
dlm_tool
dlm_controld
gfs_control
gfs_controld
group_tool
groupd
fence_node
fence_tool
fenced
fence_ack_manual

One other advantage of doing this is that we should be able to use the
same tools to build online versions of the man pages as is done for the
man-pages project,
http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/online/dir_all_by_section.html