Re: [Cluster-devel] 2.6.36-rc6-git4 - dlm/lockfs - general protection fault

> This looks like a configfs issue (copying in the maintainer), and since
> it is rmdir, I'm guessing that this is during dlm lockspace removal. It
> doesn't look from the trace as if it has got as far as the dlm code at
> the point at which the problem occurs,
>
> Steve.

Hello Steve and thanks for the reply. Thanks, even though I've already
had joel CCed ;)
I wonder whether I should create bugzilla entry and if yes, where?
Since it's certainly configfs problem and it doesn't have it's own
bugzilla, maybe I should use kernel bugzilla?
nik

--
Ing. Nikola CIPRICH

tel.:   +420 596 603 142