Re: [Cluster-devel] 2.6.37 - GFS2 trouble

> Quotad is often the first victim of any slow down or problem on GFS2
> since it runs periodically (even if you are not using quotas, it also
> looks after statfs too).
>
> So I can't tell directly from that information what is wrong. I'd
> suggest taking glock dumps (via debugfs) as a first step. Grabbing
> backtraces of the glock_workqueue and other processes using gfs2 is
> probably the next step, and if that fails to point the way, the gfs2
> tracepoints are the next thing to look at,
Hello Steven,
Thanks a lot for Your reply and sorry for mine late one. I haven't been able
to reproduce the problem yet, now I'm running 2.6.37 without problems.
When it happens again, I'll dump locks and report again.
Have a nice day!
nik.

> Steve.
>

> --
> the body of a message to majordomo vger kernel org

-------------------------------------
Ing. Nikola CIPRICH
LinuxBox.cz, s.r.o.
28. rijna 168, 709 01 Ostrava