[Cluster-devel] GFS2 git trees

Hi,

Just a heads up on what is happening....

In the -fixes tree there are currently a couple of patches which I'm
intending to merge shortly.

The -nmw tree is currently empty, but there are two pending patches (one
is the RCU glock patch and the other is the update post-RCU path
walking) which I'll put in just as soon as the current merge window
closes.