[Cluster-devel] GFS2: introduce AIL lock

Dave Chinner dchinner at redhat.com
Sun Mar 13 22:44:28 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 12:23:42PM +0000, Steven Whitehouse wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure how this patch got missed out, but for some reason I didn't
> pick it up originally. This is a port of the original patch to the
> latest upstream kernel, plus a couple of tweeks that I suggested in the
> original review.

Ah, I thought you took it in with the other patches at the time, so
I didn't follow up. Oh well, at lesat it didn't quite fall through
the crack.

> Dave, if you've no objections, then I'd like to push this into my -nmw
> git tree for the next merge.

No objections. I just did a quick check of the patch again and I
can't see anything obviously wrong with it, so queue it up ;)

Cheers,

Dave.
--
Dave Chinner