[Cluster-devel] [Linux-ha-dev] new resource agents repository commit policy

Dejan Muhamedagic dejan at suse.de
Mon Mar 28 15:28:13 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 10:20:48AM +0100, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
> On 2011-03-14T19:49:29, Andrew Beekhof <andrew at beekhof.net> wrote:
>
> > I suspect you want b) with maybe 6 people for redundancy.
> > The pull request workflow should be well suited to a project like this
> > and impose minimal overhead.
>
> I prefer b as well, since it adds another review step. (Should we use
> the github.com code review tools?)

OK. It seems like nobody's that much interesting in this, so we
can just as well go with option b).

Fabio, I'd like to get the commit access rights. Florian Haas and
Lars Ellenberg have also been frequently reviewing user
contributions, so they should get commit rights too. I understand
that Florian already has that. Lars is about to create a
github.com account and he'll send you later his account name.

> Oh, and we can use the ha-wg-technical mailing list for cross-project
> coordination ;-)

Yes, but the list is very new and some people who may be affected
are perhaps not all subscribed.

Cheers,

Dejan