Re: [Cluster-devel] [Linux-ha-dev] new resource agents repository commit policy

On 3/28/2011 5:28 PM, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 10:20:48AM +0100, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:
>> On 2011-03-14T19:49:29, Andrew Beekhof <andrew beekhof net> wrote:
>>> I suspect you want b) with maybe 6 people for redundancy.
>>> The pull request workflow should be well suited to a project like this
>>> and impose minimal overhead.
>> I prefer b as well, since it adds another review step. (Should we use
>> the github.com code review tools?)
> OK. It seems like nobody's that much interesting in this, so we
> can just as well go with option b).

WFM of course.

> Fabio, I'd like to get the commit access rights. Florian Haas and
> Lars Ellenberg have also been frequently reviewing user
> contributions, so they should get commit rights too. I understand
> that Florian already has that. Lars is about to create a
> github.com account and he'll send you later his account name.

You will need to talk to Andrew for this. I am not the owner of the repo.

For now I did merge bits from Florian and I can do it while Andrew will
allow accounts to commit.

>> Oh, and we can use the ha-wg-technical mailing list for cross-project
>> coordination ;-)
> Yes, but the list is very new and some people who may be affected
> are perhaps not all subscribed.

Let´s make sure that the message is sent again to the mailing lists, we
can clearly still collect patches on the old lists for two/three months
while we transition.