Re: [Cluster-devel] [Linux-ha-dev] new resource agents repository commit policy

On 03/29/2011 03:15 PM, Dejan Muhamedagic wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 05:41:48PM +0200, Fabio M. Di Nitto wrote:

>>> OK. It seems like nobody's that much interesting in this, so we
>>> can just as well go with option b).
>>
>> WFM of course.
>
> Woman FIDE Master? :)
>
>>> Fabio, I'd like to get the commit access rights. Florian Haas and
>>> Lars Ellenberg have also been frequently reviewing user
>>> contributions, so they should get commit rights too. I understand
>>> that Florian already has that. Lars is about to create a
>>> github.com account and he'll send you later his account name.
>>
>> You will need to talk to Andrew for this. I am not the owner of the repo.
>
> I guess that Andrew's listening.

Yes it appears that I have admin rights on the repo, so just fire up the
requests with your github account and i'll try to add people.

>> For now I did merge bits from Florian and I can do it while Andrew will
>> allow accounts to commit.

>>> Yes, but the list is very new and some people who may be affected
>>> are perhaps not all subscribed.
>>
>> Let´s make sure that the message is sent again to the mailing lists, we
>> can clearly still collect patches on the old lists for two/three months
>> while we transition.
>
> I actually expected the ha-wg-technical list to be low volume
> and for "project coordination" and similar, not for daily
> business.

As long as we don't start merging the agents into clusterlabs/, I would
assume that patches we get on each mailing lists are targeted to the
specific set.

In the long run, we will have time to decide for a patch-list or
something. I don't think we need to be super strict from day 0 and let's
thing settle down on their own during a transition phase.

fabio