[Cluster-devel] GFS2 -nmw tree

Steven Whitehouse swhiteho at redhat.com
Tue May 10 12:47:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

I pushed the patch set tidying up the link counts and merging inode.c
and ops_inode.c this morning. However, since I checked the tree out
again, I spotted that git has done a funny with the resulting files. It
looks like if you do:

git rm a
git mv b a
git commit -a

Then you land up with _both_ of a and b missing. The patch displayed ok
in the web interface, and appeared to show the right outcome, but the
"b" (in this case fs/gfs2/inode.c) was missing from the resulting tree.
So I've just done a quick update splitting the final patch in the series
into two, which has fixed the problem.

Sorry about that, if it has caused any confusion. It is exactly the same
changes, but now split over two patches,

Steve.