[Cluster-devel] How to provide documentation feedback and patches?

Hi Cluster-devel,

A quick question for which I've not found an answer yet:
how / where should I send contribution or discuss cluster-devel related topics?
More specifically, I would like to add the Eaton supported devices for
Fence agents to this doc:
https://access.redhat.com/kb/docs/DOC-30004

Thanks for your help, and happy clustering!

cheers,
Arnaud
--
Linux / Unix Expert R&D - Eaton - http://powerquality.eaton.com