Re: [Cluster-devel] How to provide documentation feedback and patches?

On 10/19/2011 07:43 AM, Arnaud Quette wrote:
Hi Cluster-devel,

A quick question for which I've not found an answer yet:
how / where should I send contribution or discuss cluster-devel related topics?
More specifically, I would like to add the Eaton supported devices for
Fence agents to this doc:
https://access.redhat.com/kb/docs/DOC-30004

Here's good :)

The fencing agents maintainer is Marek Grac; if you have a patch, simply commit it to your local git repository, run 'git format-patch' and 'git send-email'.

It makes things much easier.

-- Lon