Re: [Cluster-devel] How to provide documentation feedback and patches?

Hi Arnaud,

On 10/19/2011 1:43 PM, Arnaud Quette wrote:
> Hi Cluster-devel,
>
> A quick question for which I've not found an answer yet:
> how / where should I send contribution or discuss cluster-devel related topics?

patches/contribution should go to cluster-devel

normal user discussion should go to linux-cluster mailing list.

> More specifically, I would like to add the Eaton supported devices for
> Fence agents to this doc:
> https://access.redhat.com/kb/docs/DOC-30004

You canĀ“t do it directly :) you need to file a bugzilla and we will
forward it to the documentation guys.

Also note that fence_eaton is not shipped in RHEL.