Re: [Cluster-devel] How to provide documentation feedback and patches?

Hi Fabio and Lon,

first, thanks for your answers.

2011/10/19 Fabio M. Di Nitto:
> Hi Arnaud,
>
> On 10/19/2011 1:43 PM, Arnaud Quette wrote:
>> Hi Cluster-devel,
>>
>> A quick question for which I've not found an answer yet:
>> how / where should I send contribution or discuss cluster-devel related topics?
>
> patches/contribution should go to cluster-devel
>
> normal user discussion should go to linux-cluster mailing list.

that was the obvious part, but reading back my question, I was not
that clear ;-)

I'll have some more patches for you in a month or so... and some questions too.

>> More specifically, I would like to add the Eaton supported devices for
>> Fence agents to this doc:
>> https://access.redhat.com/kb/docs/DOC-30004
>
> You canĀ“t do it directly :) you need to file a bugzilla and we will
> forward it to the documentation guys.

that was exactly the process I was looking for.

> Also note that fence_eaton is not shipped in RHEL.

damn, right!
I was pretty sure that 3.1.x made its way into RHEL 6.x.
but it's still 3.0.12.
Do you have any ideas on a possible integration / features backport
WRT to the latest fence-agents in RHEL 6.x.

thanks for pointing this Fabio!

cheers,
Arnaud
--