Re: [Cluster-devel] Error when compiling dlm from cman

On 10/26/2011 03:47 AM, Nick Khamis wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am attempting to provide ocfs2 dlm and fencing support for our
> pacemaker cluster. I recieve an error when configuring using:
>
> ./configure --prefix=/usr/local --without_cman

You need to drop --without_cman. Those flags have to be used carefully.

--without_cman means: do not build the local copy of cman (shipped with
the tarball) but rather use the system version.

The daemons, even if compiled for pcmk, still need libcman to build,
link and load, even if it might not be used at runtime.