Re: [Cluster-devel] Error when compiling dlm from cman

Hello Fabio,

Thank's again for your response.

>> It means that pacemaker can use cman to obtain cluster view and quorum
>> info. So you basically configure cman and then run pacemaker instead of
>> rgmanage

Sounds like something that we can use when the cluster is up and
running. As for dlm,
I checked out the latest version from
git://git.fedorahosted.org/dlm.git. Is it sufficient
just to run make && make install? Did not see and configure script.

Thanks Again,

Nick.