Re: [Cluster-devel] Error when compiling dlm from cman

On 10/26/2011 8:34 PM, Nick Khamis wrote:
> The question is, does the unstable standalone of dlm require cman?

No it doesn´t, but as I wrote in the other email, it´s too "unstable".
It´s under heavy development and has received little to none testing.

> There use to be
> a LibLogThread depedency.

That´s probably a leftover in the Makefiles because as far as I remember
the new dlm doesn´t use liblogthread. If it does, you can just grab it
from cluster.git STABLE31 branch.

Fabio