[Cluster-devel] GFS2 git trees

Hi,

I've recently received my kernel.org account back again. As a result
I've reset up the trees along the same lines as before. They are named
slightly differently (but identically to the temporary trees at SUCS,
which currently have identical content)

So the "next merge window" tree is called: gfs2-3.0-nmw
and the fixes tree is: gfs2-3.0-fixes

Stephen, the tree which should be included into linux-next is
gfs2-3.0-nmw

I think everything should be pretty much identical to before, so let me
know if there are any issues,