[Cluster-devel] cman start error

Nick Khamis symack at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:25:59 UTC 2011

Hello Fabio,

Thank you so much for your response. I am using pacemaker 1.1.6, which
is the latest version? I added /usr/lib to the system llibrary path,
which contains all the liblogsys.*, and libcoro* libraries, and
re-installed cman, but I am still recieving the error. I used the
follwoing config:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local --without_rgmanager
--corosyncincdir=/usr/include/corocync
--corosynclibdir=/usr/var/lib/corosync
openaisincdir=/usr/include/openais --corosyncbin=/usr/sbin/corosync

One thing I would like to ask, should "corosynclibdir" point to
"/usr/var/lib/corosync " or "/usr/lib"?

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.