[Cluster-devel] GFS2 git trees

Hi,

Linus has pulled the -nmw tree. I'll leave that tree empty for now as we
are not supposed to add patches to linux-next until the merge window has
closed. As soon as that has happened I'll get Bob's two readahead
patches queued up, plus anything else that has appeared in the meantime.

Now that I'm back from Prague and my kernel.org account is back working,
I hope to be able to get back to normal wrt dealing with patches. I'll
also be working through a small backlog of things I've been waiting to
do,