Re: [Cluster-devel] dlm: master - dlm_controld: remove ccs and new Makefile

On 09/30/2011 12:02 AM, David Teigland wrote:

> add a normal, sane Makefile

If you plan to drop autoconf+autotool, that is your call (I disagree for
several reasons, but it's your project and I am not going to argue), but
you need to do it all over the tree, basically going back to something
similar in what's in STABLE31.

Placing a Makefile there, will be overridden by ./autogen.sh +
configure, that looks obvious to use since they are there in the top dir.

If you just need help to include those new options you need in
Makefile.am, I am more than happy to help you.