Re: [Cluster-devel] Fence driver for the Digital Loggers Web Power Switches

On 07/31/2012 10:24 PM, Dwight Hubbard wrote:
> Hopefully this is a correct patch, been a long while since I've
> generated one

Don't worry.. I'll have Marek review it and send comments back.

My only minor concern is the license. Do you think you can make your
agent GPLv2+ ? otherwise I guess it's time to fix the build system and
packaging to deal with multiple license. tho having the whole tree under
the same umbrella is easier ;)

Thanks
Fabio