Re: [Cluster-devel] GFS2: Pull request (merge window)

[ For some reason this didn't go out, and was in my "drafts" folder.
Better late than never, I guess ]

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 7:59 AM, Steven Whitehouse <swhiteho redhat com> wrote:

> Please consider pulling the following patches. There have been no changes since
> they were posted for review,

It would be lovely to get a short overview of what the changes you ask
me to pull actually do, so that I can populate the merge message with
relevant information.

(Not just a message for you, this is true in general. Although I'm
very pleased with the merge window so far - I think most pull requests
have had at least *some* general overview in tags and/or emails)

                Linus