[Cluster-devel] tasks of dlm_recoverd?

Hi together!

During the shutdown of my second cluster node (two node cluster) I have seen a process 'dlm_recoverd' running with 100% CPU usage for about 6 minutes.

It's just that I have no idea what is the task of this process since I haven't been able to find the binary nor a man page for it. Is this one coming from the kernel or from one of the cluster components?

Can anyone point me into the right direction? Googling hasn't been helpful either ...

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

    Heiko