[Cluster-devel] Corosync 1.99.6 (Fifth beta release of Needle 2.0) available at ftp.corosync.org!

Jan Friesse jfriesse at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 13:08:53 UTC 2012

I am pleased to announce the fifth Beta release of our future Corosync
Needle 2.0. This version should be last Beta, so if you have any patch,
which can cause future API/ABI/Wire incompatibility, please sent it as
soon as possible.

Tarball is available immediately from our website at
http://www.corosync.org.