Re: [Cluster-devel] gfs2: dlm based recovery coordination

On Mon, 2012-01-09 at 17:18 -0500, David Teigland wrote:
> Steve, attached is the latest version of this patch, which includes
> changes for all the suggestions I've seen.  I've sent sent a pull request
> for all the dlm patches preceding this.  Would you like to take this into
> your tree once the dlm patches are pulled?  As I've mentioned, I think
> the current merge cycle would be good, but you can send it off whenever
> you think is right.
> Dave

Yes - I'll keep a look out for the dlm patches going in, and I can stick
this in -nmw as soon as thats happened. I know thats kind of bending the
rules for linux-next, but I think its justifiable since this has already
been in linux-next and we may still be able to push in this merge

The window has been open 5 days now, so I'd expect it to remain open for
another 5 days (minimum). I know Linus doesn't like people trying to
second guess when the window will close, but I think we still have time
to try and get this in, and I hope that we can manage it. Lets see how
it goes...