Re: [Cluster-devel] seq_file: Use larger buffer to reduce time traversing lists

Hi,

On Fri, 2012-06-01 at 17:18 +0200, Eric Dumazet wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-06-01 at 17:01 +0200, Eric Dumazet wrote:
>
> > All unix sockets are linked into a single list, no hash table, so its
> > not very easy right now.
> >

> Oops, there is a hash table, so patch is coming ;)

The only reason that I looked at the unix sockets was that Nate Straz,
who originally reported the issue to me had sent me a test program for
unix sockets which he wrote in response to one of your earlier emails.
So I converted it to tcp just to do that quick test,