Re: [Cluster-devel] Small Bug in follow-service.sl

On 02/28/2012 05:05 AM, Marc Grimme wrote:
Hello,
a few weeks ago I stumbled over an issue in the follow-service functionality in rgmanager event scripting with rind.

When I wrote it I didn't think about people not having a specifically configured failover domain.

But I had to setup the follow-service with a default failover domain (no failover domain configured defaults to all hosts being in the failover domain). In this case the follow-service would not work an did not start the service when a node down event was triggered.

Attached you'll find the follow-service script that has this issue fixed and a patch against the latest stable RHEL6 GIT of cluster3.

Regards
Marc.

Merged in to STABLE32

http://git.fedorahosted.org/git?p=cluster.git;a=commit;h=c7d3938a3856f9cb295dc6aed8b7f86762cbed7c