[Cluster-devel] [ Spam ] Re: Rebélate by self-management, first project of free software by which we bet all / Rebélate por la autogestión, primer pr oyecto de software libre por el que apostamos todas

On 03/02/2012 01:50 PM, Orquidea Salt mas wrote:
> Inglés :
>
> Many already we have contributed to the first project of free software
> dedicated to self-management in this campaign of collective financing,
> it collaborates and it spreads!/

This jerk has been spamming every mailing list I am on. Personally, I'd
love to see this project completely ignored and this user kicked from
the list.

/rant

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer alteeve com