[Cluster-devel] Fence agents - supported fence devices in next major release

Hi,

In next major version of fence agents we would like to include only those fence agents which are used and can be tested. We have access to various fence devices but there is still need for more and we would like to include you and your hardware in testing process. Testing process will follow of creating simple configuration file for your device (almost copy&paste from cluster.conf) and running simple script (< 5 minutes). We believe that with yours help we will be able to test more devices and make upstream code even better.

We are looking for these fence devices (and their owners) used by following fence agents:
    * fence_baytech
    * fence_bullpap
    * fence_vixel
    * fence_zvm
    * fence_cpint
    * fence_rackswitch
    * fence_brocade
    * fence_mcdata

Thanks for you help. If you would like to help with testing please send me a mail directly.

m,