Re: [Cluster-devel] Fw: some fence_virsh, fene_apc patches for RHEL6 backports

Hi,

Thanks for a patches,

On 12/11/2013 09:46 AM, Bogdan Dobrelya wrote:
Hello.
Description for suggested patches:

fence_virsh: I believe the uuid support is a good idea, cuz every
spawned VM would have an UUID in its dmidecode, equal to its `virsh
domuuid`. Thus, to fence it, we should not either know the domain name,
nor query libvirt to find it out.

Based on your patch, I have sent a new patch to cluster-devel@ ; the main difference is that patch is based on current version (as there were several changes vs RHEL6). The other difference is that I have removed obtaining status of plug from list function because it can not work easily with UUID. Instead we call directly 'virsh domstate' ; on older systems there can be a problem with 'virsh --uuid --all' because '--uuid' is relatively new (yes, supported in RHEL6+) so I did not use this feature.

fence_apc: As I can see from my research activities, fence_apc is quite
a vendor specific agent, thus it would require custom options for
command-prompt as well as ssh-options.
--ssh-options are already available in upstream

m,