Re: [Cluster-devel] fence-agents-4.0.2 stable release

On 30/07/13 07:00, Marek Grac wrote:
Welcome to the fence-agents 4.0.2 release.

This release includes a minor bug fix, invalid names in fence_eps,
fence_rhevm and fence_xenapi.

In this release you can also find a new fence agent for OVH
(http://www.ovh.com) and symbolic link fence_ilo4 which runs
fence_ipmilan with required arguments.

For the 4.0.x series, I plan to release a new version on at least
monthly basis.

The new source tarball can be downloaded here:

To report bugs or issues:

Would you like to meet the cluster team or members of its community?

    Join us on IRC (irc.freenode.net #linux-cluster) and share your
    experience  with other sysadministrators or power users.

Thanks/congratulations to all people that contributed to achieve this
great milestone.

Yet another release goes by and I didn't get around to asking for a new agent to be added. :) I've got a fence agent for TrippLite switched PDUs;

They're hardly ideal as fence devices because they are slow, but they do work reliably and their cost makes them very common in DCs.

Also, \o/ new release!

What if the cure for cancer is trapped in the mind of a person without access to education?