[Cluster-devel] GFS2 Pre-pull patch posting (merge window)

Hi,

This is the smallest merge window patch set for GFS2 for quite
some time. Only one of the patches (moving gfs2_sync_meta) is
a non-bug fix patch, although the merge ordered and writeback
writepage patch is also a nice clean up.

A couple of the patches are quite recently added, due to my only
having recently returned from holiday, so I'll give them a couple
of extra days in -next before sending the pull request.