Re: [Cluster-devel] Fence agent for Tripplite PDU

Hi,

On 12/24/2013 02:36 PM, Bogdan Dobrelya wrote:

If the only modification was done in OIDs, I will prefer to include it
into fence_apc_snmp. We have already used a symlinks to run fence agents
Done. Here are 2 patches for master and RHEL6 branches for
fence_apc_snmp agent, with added Tripplite PDU support.

with different default options and I believe we can use same approach
there as well (e.g. fence_ilo3 / fence_ipmilan). Can you take a look at
current upstream version and test it there? Ideally check if it will
I've tested the patch for RHEL6 branch with my Tripplite PDU. And as you
could have noticed, there is no difference between the patch for RHEL6
and one for master branch, thus, you can assume tests is OK for master
as well...

Thanks for patch, I have no objection and patch is now included in the upstream.

m,