[Container-tools] Atomic App 0.3.0 Release

Charlie Drage cdrage at redhat.com
Wed Dec 16 22:23:19 UTC 2015

Hey all,

We've released version 0.3.0 of Atomic App!

https://github.com/projectatomic/atomicapp/releases

Over 46 commits have been made between 0.2.3 and 0.3.0!

With this release we've introduced a brand-new provider; Marathon!
Thank you @dharmit and @kadel for the contribution!

This bump in versioning includes numerous other features and bug fixes
and changes:
 * A complete refactor of our OpenShift provider (API comm rather than oc command)
 * Support for `oc new-app` deployment
 * Refactor on CLI commands and options
 * Optios such as --answers-conf can now be used anywhere on the
 command line

As always, any contributions are highly appreciated. Feel free to look
at
https://github.com/projectatomic/atomicapp/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md
for an introduction into contributing to Atomic App!

--

Charlie Drage
Red Hat - OSAS Team / Project Atomic